Each year, the Nonprofit Center publishes a comprehensive list of opportunities for businesses, community groups and individuals to give back during the holiday season.
Want to Volunteer?
How the Nonprofit Center Expands Effective Volunteerism
The Nonprofit Center provides services and consultation to both Member organizations and others that strengthens organizational capacity and impacts their bottom line through effectively utilizing volunteers.
1. We promote volunteerism and help you recruit volunteers:
2. Recruit board or committee members through the Community Board Connection program and on our website.
3. Stay up-to-date on services and volunteer engagement through Affiliations, a quarterly newsletter for members.
4. Get the tools to effectively engage volunteers by attending workshops at reduced fees and free members-only networking sessions. See the workshop calendar for current listings.
5. Participate in the Holiday Giving Tree, connecting you with donors who provide holiday gifts to your participants in need. (Giving Tree participation requires being a current NPC member in good standing by July 31 each year and paying an additional fee.)
6. Receive resources to manage and mobilize volunteers:
7. Receive answers to your volunteer management questions from our experienced staff.
For more information on how NPC volunteer services can strengthen your organization, email Bonnie Andrews or give her a call at
414-344-3933, Ext. 139.
Not-yet a Member?
Services are available to Nonprofit Center Members as part of their Member Benefits. Considering joining? Click here to learn about our other great benefits designed to help nonprofits save money and increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency.