There’s a truly dizzying amount to read, learn, and do every day, so how do we stay in the know? We decided to share some of the Nonprofit Center's favorite newsletters jam-packed with information for nonprofits. Keeping informed is as simple as subscribing!
1. Wegner CPAs Non-Profit Network News - Your "one-stop-shop" for upcoming seminars, conferences and helpful resources related to the nonprofit industry. BONUS: If you have an upcoming event you'd like them to include, simply send them an email with the details! Subscribe here. Do it now.
2. Nonprofit Tech for Good - A general collection of links from Nonprofit Tech for Good’s excellent blog, including blog posts, webinars, and even conferences.
3. National Council for Nonprofits - NCN Keeps you up to speed on any national policy issue that affect your work and also throws in some seriously useful tools and best practices guidelines.
4. SM4NP - This stands for Social Media for Nonprofits. Navigating the world of social media is a whole lot easier with this newsletter. If your job involves tweeting, liking, sharing, subscribing, or following, then this is for you.
5. Buzzfeed Animals Newsletter - Nonprofit work can be hard. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to happiness and stress relief delivered right to your inbox by Buzzfeed who curates the cutest animals on the internet. Thank you Buzzfeed.