What does it take to strengthen Milwaukee's nonprofits?
What does the future of nonprofits look like?
If you have opinions on these topics, come share them at our first-ever Members Meeting and Listening Session on Thursday, February 11, 8:30-10:30 a.m. at ManpowerGroup in Milwaukee. Register here for this free event.
Aside from starting the day with free coffee and muffins—why should you attend the first-ever NPC Members Meeting and Listening Session?
1. Shape the future of our area’s nonprofit sector.
Hear the challenges and opportunities of other nonprofits, share yours, and help shape the conversation on how to strengthen the sector. What topics are most important to you? We’ll share the results of our recent member survey.
2. Connect with your colleagues.
Hear from and talk with other nonprofit leaders. What are they thinking about and envisioning? Our members always tell us one of their favorite things about member events is being reminded they're not alone.
3. Help write the next chapter in NPC.
The Nonprofit Center is entering a new phase and launching a strategic planning process. CEO Rob Meiksins will share developments at NPC and some basic ideas for the future. This is your chance to help flesh out these ideas to help guide our strategic planning process and allow us to better help you achieve your mission.
4. What you say matters. We'll use the principles of the world cafe to encourages everyone's contributions in this discussion of the changes you see and would like to see. It's a simple, effective, and flexible format for hosting group dialogue, and Rob is an experienced facilitator.
5. Learn about the Nonprofit Management Fund’s plans. The Nonprofit Management Fund is moving into NPC's building. Hear from new Fund Advisor Denise Patton, and other NPC tenants/partners.
6. Get a better perspective on the big picture. Now and then we all need an opportunity to step back and think about the big-picture issues for our organization and our sector, not just the day-to-day concerns of running a nonprofit.
7. Because you're a member of NPC. You’re a part of our community. If you're not a member, or if you haven't renewed, join by clicking here.
Plus--coffee and muffins!
Event Details and Registration
The Members Meeting and Listening Session is free, but registration is required. Each member organization can send one or two representatives. Register online today.
NPC Members Meeting and Listening Session
Thursday, February 11, 2016
100 Manpower Place
Milwaukee, WI 53212